Thursday, October 11, 2012
buddha.
this probably marks the last time this year that i'll be able to wear a skirt without tights and i could not be more excited about it. i live for the cold and always have. i'm guessing that's due to growing up in chicago and the many blizzards i've experienced over the years. the one thing that i know for certain about my future is that i will wind up somewhere with snow and a long winter. and a lot of space for sweaters would be a definite bonus, too. do you prefer summer or winter?
what i wore: h&m t-shirt, thrifted skirt, urban outfitters boots, vintage ring.



love the length of your skirt
ReplyDeletexx mili
callmemaeby.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! Your blog is great, keep it up! And your style is pretty unique :)
ReplyDeleteStyle Infatuation
Love this! Your boots and skirt go so well together :)
ReplyDeletewww.rougefox.com
i love your hair and the ring is very cute :)
ReplyDeletegreat outfit!!! i like your blog! maybe we follow each other ? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com
ReplyDeletemerci for visiting my blog! following ;) hope you can follow me back!
ReplyDeletexo
cute ring!
ReplyDeleteI live in Toronto so am used to the cold as well..but I'm dreading the freezing temperatures =\ I like when it's just in between hot and cold
Lovely outfit! I know what you mean, I myself despise summer (haha), and I love fall and cold weather, tights, sweaters, LAYERS. :)
ReplyDelete* Always, S. Louise
hmm,I choose your shoes as my fav one dear! very gorgeous you
ReplyDeleteloves,
saphira-t
Love your ring :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mariadelassandra.blogspot.com/
Thank you all so much! I love reading all your comments. :)
ReplyDelete